Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Recipe Preview

For Thanksgiving, I'm doing all of the staples: turkey (fried!), mashed potatoes, sweet potato soufflé, biscuits, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, apple pie, pumpkin pie, etc.

You get the picture, yes?

In the following week, I will (hopefully) be posting a listing for all of the above items. Until then, I thought I'd share the original recipes with you below. As always, I will be making my own changes to the following recipes.

Turkey (Fried)
courtesy of Alton Brown
Mashed Potatoes courtesy of Elise Bauer on Simply Recipes
Sweet Potato Soufflé courtesy of Enita Estroff
Cranberry Sauce courtesy of Elise Bauer on Simply Recipes
Green Bean Casserole courtesy of Paula Deen
Pumpkin Pie courtesy of Elise Bauer on Simply Recipes
Apple Pie courtesy of Elise Bauer on Simply Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment